Due to increasing concerns regarding travel during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we have amended our terms and conditions as well as our cancellation policy as below for the Wolwedans Collection.
This should give you as our partner the assurance that an amendment can be made to the lodge booking without cancellation penalties.
CORONA CANCELLATION POLICY FROM 1 MARCH TO 31 DECEMBER 2020:
- Confirmed bookings for which we have received a deposit or full payment, will be secured should your guests decide it not safe to travel, you can amend their bookings up to 12 months at the same 2020 rates.
- Please note only one amendment to travel dates may be made and should the season change to a higher season, the new rate will apply.
- In the event that your guests do not travel within 12 months of the original arrival date, the deposit would be forfeited - always assuming the Corona issue has blown over by then.
- The above will only apply if we have received the required deposit or the full payment to confirm your reservation.
- Any bookings made from 1 March 2020 and for which you wish to apply the new Corona Virus Policy, we would require the standard deposit to be paid. The same level of protection will then apply.
- As above, you would be responsible for any price difference should the amended dates fall within a higher season.
- Failure to travel within 12 months would see the deposit forfeited.
- This offer applies to all bookings, and is not dependent on the World Health Organization (WHO) issuing travel restrictions.
- Bookings may be amended up to 14 calendar days prior to the date on which the booking begins, without penalty. If a client wishes to amend a booking less than 14 days prior to the date of travel, then our normal cancellation charges will be applicable
- Any outright cancellations of bookings will carry standard cancellation fees. A booking which is deferred to a later date, and then cancelled later will be liable for full cancellation fees.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the above policy from time to time and will send out notifications.
- Once this all blows over we would revert back to the status quo and normal booking/cancellation conditions would apply.