An opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper / Accountant at our Head Office, located in Windhoek.
The team at Wolwedans is represented by the industries most qualified candidates, who can maintain high levels of professionalism, competence and organisation, while joining a team from diverse backgrounds and skill sets. A display of fluency in these performance areas, is key:
- Capture accounting entries
- Reconciliations - debtors, creditors, bank, cash, income, etc
- General ledger overview
- Debtors and creditors management
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Numerical accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong administrative ability
- Ability to work independently
- Work focused, with minimum distraction by social media
- Five (5) years bookkeeping experience
- Pastel experience (essential)
- Excel knowledge (intermediate)
- Be organized and have a plan
- A problem-solving aptitude with the ability to think out of the box should come naturally to you
- Be able to handle pressure, and still operate effectively with a calm demeanor
- Energetic, proactive people will excel at Wolwedans
- Good interpersonal skills are necessary, as is the ability to work fluidly as part of a team
- Empathy, patience to see and listen to ‘both sides’ as described in our Wolwedans Compass aligns with you and can be displayed, consistently
- Attention to detail while displaying initiative (as a self-starter), should appeal to your nature
- Diligence and self-motivation to meet deadlines and keep on top of things in a fluctuating environment should be evident and displayed
- Willingness and ability to share information, teach and inspire others is your passion and pleasure (The Wolwedans way)
- Namibian citizens, qualified holders of a permanent residence permit or domicile
If this position is yours and resonates with your collected experience and personal ideal, please respond to our vacancy as soon as possible. We offer a competitive package, a diverse job and a challenging, dynamic and meaningful work environment. Wolwedans needs your passion for tourism, hospitality and true love of sustainability and eco-tourism.
We can’t wait to meet you. You can email a CV, together with a covering letter and a recent head and shoulders photograph to: email@example.com. You are also welcome to drop your CV at our head office, located at 2 Mozart Street, Windhoek West. Our head office team will gladly receive your application.
This position is available as of 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and may be requested to attend an interview.