Hospitality School Facilitator: Housekeeping
The Wolwedans Desert Academy & Namibian Institute of Culinary Education (NICE) were created in 2007 in cooperation with the NTB and NTA, aiming to raise the skill level of the local tourism workforce and thus the quality of our national hospitality.
We are looking to widen our training team in the field by appointing a Facilitator: Housekeeping.
The position is based in Windhoek at NICE located next to NUST at No. 2 Mozart Street. You will do practical facilitation of the NTA Level 2 curriculum.
Key Performance Areas
- Planning and Delivery of Training
- Managing resources, equipment and facilities
- Curriculum implementation
- Report writing
Experience/knowledge and skills
- A three (3) year Trade Diploma
- At least four (4) years industry specific work experience and two (2) years as a Trainer
- Certification as a Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator will be advantageous
- Previous experience (not limited to)
- Ordering and monitoring supplies
- Rostering staff
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken
- Open-minded, with a pleasant, outgoing personality, that exudes positivity and has excellent people, leadership & motivational skills
- Willingness to work long hours in a training restaurant environment
- Sober minded, Namibian citizen (or Permanent Resident)
The successful applicant will need to commit to “The Wolwedans Way”, our mission, vision and values statement, as well as The Wolwedans Compass of fairness, honesty, positivity and creativity.
Contactable references must be supplied, and a probation period is applicable. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CV’s will not be returned.
We offer a competitive package, a diverse job and a challenging, dynamic and meaningful working environment.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria may email their CV, together with a covering letter, and a recent head & shoulders photograph to: email@example.com
You may also hand deliver your CV to our Head Office, No. 36 Bismarck Street, Windhoek.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This position is available as of January 2018.