Join the Club
Join the Club
1. Please read, understand and sign the Benefits & limitations” form (see separate pdf document) and kindly submit together with the completed Club Application (see separate pdf document). Alternatively print out the Application Form from the web and mail/fax it to our office. This will serve as your commitment to join the Club.
2. NamibRand Safaris will then acknowledge receipt and in all likelihood accept the application (we also reserve the right to decline memberships).
3. Upon confirmation, the member makes a payment into the Club account, so as to formalize membership. Such payment may take the form of a cheque, direct bank deposit, or electronic funds transfer. Note that credit card payments are only accepted for ad-hoc payments on site at Wolwedans.
4. Upon receiving payment, Wolwedans opens an account for the new member and sends an opening statement (identical to input). This first statement will serve as a receipt of payment.
5. After the deposit has been paid into the Club account, the member will be welcome to visit Wolwedans.
6. An updated statement will be sent to members after every visit
7. If the credit has been fully utilized, a member can renew membership by transferring another NAD 100.000 (or more) into the Club account (bearing in mind that a membership can only be renewed every 12 months).
CLUB CHATEAU BANKING DETAILS
ACCOUNT: NAMIBRAND SAFARIS (PTY) LTD
ACCOUNT NO: 11000 481 213
BANK NAME: NEDBANK
BRANCH NAME: BUSINESS CENTRE
BRANCH CODE: 461 617
SWIFT CODE: NEDSNANX