• You save 50% on published rates.
• Benefits are transferable. Membership, however, is non-transferable. This means that family members, friends and colleagues will be able to benefit from your membership. You, as the member, will have to place the booking on behalf of any guests, accompanied, or not accompanied by you.
• Existing members have the option to renew their membership.
• Members seeking the ultimate in seclusion and tranquility will have exclusive use of ‘Chateau Namib’, a quaint cottage perched atop an ‘inselberg’, in the northern part of the Chateau plains.
• Priority wait-listing when Wolwedans is fully booked.
• Wolwedans collects a sustainability levy with every bed-night on behalf of the Wolwedans Foundation. Such levies, which are also payable by Club members, are channelled into the Wolwedans Foundation, the social responsibility vehicle of the Wolwedans Collection. Levies are spent on conservation, culture and community (predominantly vocational training). So, with every stay, your levies p contribute towards a worthy cause and our Business in Balance model.
• Last but not least, members who become part of the Wolwedans family experience the Wolwedans way of life and share in the dream of conserving the NamibRand Nature Reserve.