If you’re up for a professional challenge, keep reading...
We are looking to appoint an Operations Manager to commence duties as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate is: proactive, highly motivated, self-disciplined and possesses a high capacity for organizing people, administration and tasks. The person must be passionate about nature.
This is a general management position and previous senior management experience is a must. Hospitality experience is not a prerequisite.
Apart from general administration, HR/IR duties & financial reporting to Head Office, the Operations Manager is accountable for the full administration function including IT, as well as the following portfolios: guiding & guest activities, base & staff village (including laundry operations), and maintenance/technical department. (All accommodation sites and the kitchens report to a separate Hospitality & Quality Manager).
- Previous, proven experience of managing a large team
- Fluent in English
- Single (preferably)
- Good people?skills, outgoing and pleasant personality, and in good health
- Proven HR/IR capabilities
- Computer literate and systems administration knowledge (IT problem solving)
- Acceptance of diversity and equality
- Broadminded, with an ethical value system
- Young at heart, flexible, hardworking with sober habits
- Respect and compassion for nature and conservation
- Namibian citizen or permanent resident
This position demands that the applicant be willing to: live at the Wolwedans staff village, work six continuous weeks before taking interval leave, and be on call around the clock, seven days a week.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can submit their CV’s together with a recent photograph and letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Wolwedans is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Submitted documentation will not be returned.
We invite you to see Wolwedans for what it really is: a place to arrive, to be, to learn and unwind... read more