Vacancies exist for field guides to complement our current experienced guiding team.
- Valid Public Drivers License (PDP) is essential
- 1 year’s lodge-based, field guiding experience
- A first aid certificate
- Fluent in English (a foreign language will be beneficial)
- Passion for nature and wildlife
- Willingness to pursue further learning and self-advancement
- A neat appearance & sober habits is a prerequisite
- Pleasant, outgoing personality, good communication skills, integrity & a team player
- Contactable references
This position requires setting up temporary residence at Wolwedans, thus the individual needs to enjoy the desert flora and fauna of the NamibRand Nature Reserve and be prepared to work on-site for six continuous weeks at a time. References must be supplied and a probation period is applicable. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CV’s will not be returned.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria may email their CV (with a covering letter, references and a recent photograph) to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 20th July 2014