This is a ‘hands-on’ Lodge-based management position, which requires a person with electrical and mechanical knowledge, exposure to solar installations and experience in diesel mechanics. Knowledge of basic building and plumbing will be advantageous. Enjoyment of nature as well as previous experience of working with horses, will stand the applicant in good stead.
· Previous, proven experience of managing a team
· Qualified electrician, with at least 2 years experience (incl. solar)-this is of crucial
· Mechanical exposure to LandRover Tdi and/or Landcruiser vehicles will be an
· Basic building & plumbing knowledge
· Valid drivers license (PDP would be an advantage)
· Good people-skills, outgoing and pleasant personality
· Acceptance of diversity and equality
· Single and in good health
· Sober habits with an efficient, orderly disposition
· PC literate and pro-active
· Good communication skills (English speech & writing)
· Namibian citizen or permanent resident
· Willingness to conform to the company’s values, vision, moral compass and
This challenging position requires a person who enjoys active involvement. The role demands living at the Wolwedans staff village, working six continuous weeks before taking interval leave, and being on call around the clock, seven days a week. A probation period applies to all new recruits at NamibRand Safaris.
Only qualified persons who meet the relevant criteria should apply, by emailing their CV, with references and a recent head/shoulders photograph to: email@example.com
Applicants may also hand-deliver their CV’s to our Head Office at 36 Bismarck Street, Windhoek.
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to see Wolwedans for what it really is: a place to arrive, to be, to learn and unwind... read more