This position is Wolwedans-based, and calls for a ‘hands-on’, experienced electrician who has had exposure to solar installations, and is familiar with a range of basic technical matters in addition to his electrical knowledge.
- Qualified electrician, with 3 years working experience (including solar)
- Good English communication skills
- Single, and in good health
- Sober habits (essential), efficient, tidy and well organized
- Valid drivers licence
- PC literacy would be an advantage
- Namibian citizen
- Willingness to be on call at all times for site and guest emergencies
- Willingness to conform to the company’s values, vision, moral compass and business guidelines.
The Electrician position is lodge-based, where all staff work six continuous weeks before taking interval leave. A probation period applies to all new recruits at NamibRand Safaris.
Only qualified persons who meet the relevant criteria should apply, by emailing their CV, with contactable references and a recent head/shoulders photograph to: email@example.com
Applicants may also hand-deliver their CV’s to our Head Office at 36 Bismarck Street, Windhoek.
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to see Wolwedans for what it really is: a place to arrive, to be, to learn and unwind... read more