This position is based at Wolwedans. Apart from daily administration (stock control, payroll, sales etc), responsibilities include curio shop & staff shop control as well as reception duties.
- Previous reception/administrator experience at an upmarket hospitality facility is essential
- Very good English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Outgoing personality, with good communication skills
- Knowledge of Innkeeper is a prerequisite
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- High level of integrity (& energy)
- Namibian citizen
- Willingness to work unsociable hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to conform to the company’s values, vision, moral compass and business guidelines.
The Administrator position is lodge-based, and all staff reside at the staff village and work six continuous weeks before taking interval leave. A probation period applies to all new recruits at NamibRand Safaris.
Only qualified persons who meet the relevant criteria should apply, by emailing their CV, with contactable references and a recent head/shoulders photograph to: email@example.com
Applicants may also hand-deliver their CV’s to our Head Office at 36 Bismarck Street, Windhoek.