Wolwedans has a vacancy for a Namibian chef who has proven hands-on experience in a lodge-based kitchen. Both male & female chefs are encouraged to apply. The position is available IMMEDIATELY.
Experience/knowledge and skills
- Minimum two years chef experience in either a lodge or reputable hotel kitchen
- Good proficiency in English (speak, read, write)
- A chef qualification & driving license will be advantageous
- Willingness to learn and advance yourself
- A neat appearance and good health is essential
- Pleasant, easy-going personality
- Integrity & enjoy working as part of a team
- Sober habits
- Current, contactable references
- Namibian citizenship or domicile/permanent residence permit
This chef position requires setting up temporary residence at Wolwedans, thus the individual needs to enjoy the desert flora and fauna of the NamibRand Nature Reserve and be prepared to work on-site for six continuous weeks at a time. References must be supplied and a probation period is applicable.
Qualified persons who meet the relevant criteria may apply, by emailing their CV, with contactable references and a recent head/shoulders photograph to: email@example.com
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.