Driver & Office Runner
This position is based at our centrally located Windhoek Head Office, and requires the services of a physically robust, hardworking, flexible individual that has a ‘clear head’, can cope with receiving multiple instructions at once and has the ability to work out travel routes, to ensure maximum efficiency at the lowest cost to the company. Physical strength and good health is essential, as this person is required to lift, carry, load and offload goods on a daily basis.
In addition, the position also requires the successful candidate to run office related errands on behalf of the Reservations, Procurement & Finance departments. As an office runner, the candidate will be required to dress presentably in Wolwedans branded attire and present a good public image on behalf of the company.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Driving licence “B” – unendorsed
- At least 2 years driving experience
- Knowledge of Windhoek road system and main streets/areas
- Fully literate, with a neat handwriting
- Good English communication skills (written; spoken)
- Integrity, flexibility
- Team player
- Efficient and deadline focussed
- Good health and physical strength is essential
- Conformity to the company’s values, vision, moral compass and business guidelines
- Grade 12 qualification
- PC literacy will be an advantage
Normal working hours for this Windhoek-based position are from 08h00 to 17h00 on weekdays. A probation period applies to all new recruits at NamibRand Safaris.
Only qualified persons who meet the relevant criteria should apply, by emailing their CV, with contactable references and a recent head/shoulders photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants may also hand-deliver their CV’s to our Head Office at No. 2 Mozart Street, Windhoek. Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.